General Conveyor Series Overview
Fluent RC-LD Series of Conveyors are engineered with industry leading 3D CAD software and manufactured with precision. This series comes in standard and custom widths and lengths. Standard widths include 6″, 12″, 18″, 24″ 30″ & 36″ and comes in both horizontal and incline options. The frame is manufactured 1/8 inch – 3/16 inch inch steel (per application), MIG welded with trusted penetration (to increase the life cycle), sand blasted, connected with grade 8 hardware (resist corrosion and increase strength), assembled and test run prior to shipping. The RC-LD Series features industry leading components which include: belts, oilers, sprockets, shafts, bearings, drives, reducers, e-stops and optional pull cords, speed sensors, pit plates, hopper extensions, load hoppers and more.
This durable series of light duty roller chain belt conveyors can have hinged steel belts, apron pan belts and z-pan belts. All Fluent Light Duty Roller Chain Conveyors can be used in a wide variety of applications including e-waste, single stream, paper & OCC, MSW, plastic recycling, light metal processing, automotive parts, metal turnings, turnings, forgings and more.
Standard Conveyor Widths
Fluent RC-LD Series Specifications
- Pit OptionYes
- Nose Over OptionYes
- Horse Power Options1, 2, 3, 5
- Material Applications3-7 Plastic, Aluminum, Automotive Parts, Bio-Waste, Bulk Materials, E-Waste, Foam, Forgings, Glass, Hay, HDPE, LDPE, Light Metals, Medical Waste, Metal Turnings, Mixed Paper, MSW, Non-Ferrous, OCC, OCN, Other, PET, Rubber, Single Stream, Tissue Paper, Wood Products
- Belt Options1/4" Hinged Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 3/8" Hinged Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 1/4" Apron Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 3/8" Apron Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 1/4" Z Pan Steel Conveyor Belt, 3/8" Z Pan Steel Conveyor Belt, 1/2" Z Pan Steel Conveyor Belt, 3" Cleated Conveyor Belt, 4" Cleated Conveyor Belt, 5" Cleated Conveyor Belt, Custom Conveyor Belts, High Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts
- Safety OptionsE-Stops, Pull Cords, Dead Man Plate, Personal Safety System
- Pit Plate Options1/2" Pit Plates, 3/8" Pit Plates, Custom Pit Plates
- Control OptionsIntegrated Controls, Custom Controls
- Depth/Side Wall Options OptionsNo Side Walls, 8" Side Walls, 12" Side Walls, Custom Side Walls
- Miscellaneous OptionsLower Horizontal Guarding, Rail Guards, Solid Lower Horizontal Decking, Feed Hopper, Variable Speed Drive, Full Side Guarding, Full Bottom Guards, Belt Brush/Wiper
- Other Paint Color OptionsFluent Gunmetal Grey, Red, Grey, Tan, Green, Blue, Yellow, Custom