General Conveyor Series Overview
Fluent RC Series of Conveyors are engineered with industry leading 3D CAD software and manufactured with precision (tolerances and standards). This series comes in standard and custom widths and lengths. Standard roller chain conveyor widths include 36″, 48″ 60”, 72″, 84”, 96”, 108” & 120”. Lower Horizontal lengths come in standard sizes of 10 feet, 15 feet 20 feet, 25 feet and 30 feet as well as any custom lower horizontal length to best match project specifications. The incline angles range from 25 degrees to 35 degrees depending on the application, material, baler requirements and building specifications. The standard chain sizes include 3 inch rollers with a 6 inch pitch or a 5 inch roller with a 9 inch pitch. The frame is made of 3/16″ steel rectangular tubing, 1/4″ steel pan side walls, 3/16” steel rectangular tubing for supports & 25# – 30# rail track for chain support. The RC Series is MIG welded with certified welders and validated with a seamless QA process for overall structural integrity.
The Fluent RC Conveyors are sand blasted prior to paint, connected with grade 8 hardware (resist corrosion and increase strength), assembled and test run for over 10 hours prior to shipping. This series features industry leading components which include: pvc & rubber combo belts, apron pan belts, double beaded apron pan, z pan belts, hinged steel belts, motors, sprockets, oilers, cleats (2″, 3″, 4″ & 5″), side guards, bottom guards, e-stops and more.
This heavy duty series of conveyor is engineered and manufactured for the most extreme applications: wet, dry, high temps, e-waste, OCC, ONP, MSW, single stream, C&D, mining, biofuel, scrap, tire, stover, bagasse and more.
* We offer custom roller chain conveyors to meet the specific requirements for a wide variety of specialized applications (metering conveyors, high impact loading conveyors, reversing conveyors, etc.).
**This series of conveyors is often found feeding shredders, granulators, pulpers, balers and sort stations for industry leading manufactures like Vecoplan, SSI, Granu-Tech, Ameri-Shred, Harris, International Baler, American Baler, Excel, Marathon, Balemaster, G-Baler, Sierra, IPS and more.
Standard Conveyor Widths
Fluent's 36 inch roller chain conveyors are engineered and manufactured to withstand extreme applications. This size of conveyor is best used as heavy duty transfer conveyors for transferring highly abrasive materials (glass, scrap, turnings, etc).
Fluent's 72 inch roller chain conveyors are the second most common width for in-feed conveyors for auto tie and 2 ram balers and can also be used for extremely large shredders. This width is usually used in applications that require high production.
Fluent RC Series Specifications
- Pit OptionYes
- Nose Over OptionYes
- Horse Power Options5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30
- Material Applications3-7 Plastic, Aluminum, Bagasse, Bio-Waste, Bulk Materials, C&D, Card-Stock, Coal, Concrete, E-Waste, Ferrous, Foam, Glass, Hay, HDPE, Iron Ore, LDPE, Medical Waste, Mixed Paper, MSW, Non-Ferrous, OCC, OCN, Other, Paperboard, PET, Rubber, Single Stream, Stone, Stover, Textiles, Tires, Tissue Paper, Wood Products
- Belt Options1/4" Hinged Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 3/8" Hinged Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 1/4" Apron Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 3/8" Apron Steel Pan Conveyor Belt, 1/4" Z Pan Steel Conveyor Belt, 3/8" Z Pan Steel Conveyor Belt, 1/2" Z Pan Steel Conveyor Belt, 3" Cleated Conveyor Belt, 4" Cleated Conveyor Belt, 5" Cleated Conveyor Belt, Custom Conveyor Belts, High Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts
- Safety OptionsE-Stops, Pull Cords, Dead Man Plate, Personal Safety System
- Pit Plate Options1/2" Pit Plates, 3/8" Pit Plates, Custom Pit Plates
- Control OptionsIntegrated Controls, Custom Controls
- Depth/Side Wall Options Options24" Side Walls, 36" Side Walls, Custom Side Walls
- Miscellaneous OptionsPit Support Structures, Push Wall, Lower Horizontal Guarding, Rail Guards, Solid Lower Horizontal Decking, Feed Hopper, Variable Speed Drive, Full Side Guarding, Full Bottom Guards, Belt Brush/Wiper
- Other Paint Color OptionsFluent Gunmetal Grey, Red, Grey, Tan, Green, Blue, Yellow, Custom
Select Your Conveyor Color
Fluent Conveyors can offer any color required to meet your project specifications. Please let a Fluent Conveyors employee know the RAL number for the paint as well as the paint manufacturer (Sherwin-Williams, PPG, Valspar, Diamond Vogel etc.).