Brochure Downloads: Conveyors and Replacement Belts
Making sure that you have the right technical specifications of a belt conveyor is essential if you want maximum productivity and safety in your workplace. When the right conveyor and replacement belt products can keep your workflow going and your teams safe, you need to know that you’re getting the right conveyor specification to match your needs. That’s why we have made it easier than ever to understand more about your options with our free, downloadable conveyor belt guide. Download today and learn more about conveyor belt material specifications and design breakdowns so that you know you’re only getting the best belt conveyors and replacement belt products.
Our Datasheets and Specification Sheets
Our conveyor systems are designed with laser precision and flawless systems. All our heavy-duty roller chain belt conveyors are available in standard belt width or customized to suit your needs and your workspace. Download our detailed brochure for a full breakdown of the technical specification of belt conveyor options, including jargon-free belt conveyor data sheet breakdowns and detailed conveyor belt material specifications. Future-proof your workspace by ensuring that you download the conveyor belt guide that will help you identify the conveyor systems and belt products that will keep your business running smoothly.
Conveyor systems do a lot of heavy lifting, and they often do it continuously. That means wear and tear are inevitable, and you will inevitably have to replace belts and belt products. That means knowing more about the best type of belt products for your needs. Download your free conveyor belt guide, which comes with detailed conveyor belt material specifications, as well as a clearly written and understandable conveyor belt selection guide. When it comes to replacement belt products, you want the security of knowing that you have the belt with the right tensile strength, belt width, and load support to transport your raw material.
Common conveyor specifications
When looking at the most suitable stainless-steel conveyor systems for your work environment, you need to match the design and type of conveyor to a variety of different conveyor belt specification options. These include:
- Load Capacity: This is particularly vital if your conveyor system has been custom designed and built to a specific length. It’s essential to get the load capacity right so that your unit has the tensile strength and load support that ensures worker safety.
- System Speed: The rate at which your belt conveyors transport materials play a large part in both the safety of your team and the productivity of your workflow. The right speeds need to be achieved to ensure maximum productivity gains, and different conveyor systems will be designed to match the speeds that you need. This is one of the most important specifications to consider, which is why our belt conveyor data sheet downloads are essential reads before coming to a final decision.
- Throughput: This is all about the overall capacity of your conveyor system, and our chain conveyor specification guides can highlight volume per time unit so that you can choose the attributes that matter.
- Frame Configuration: There are multiple options to consider when it comes to the shape of your conveyor system. Our brochure for rough top conveyor belts specifications can help break down your needs or highlight the necessity for a guide rail system or a custom design.
- Drive: To have maximum control of the conveyor system, you need to have your drive located in the optimal position. This will depend on the layout of your conveyor system and the floor plan of your workspace. Use our chain conveyor specification downloads to determine whether you need a head drive, end drive, or center drive.
How to select the right conveyor belt
Each of our replacement belts has been designed to match the needs of your system and your material load. As well as our belt conveyor specification sheet downloads, you should also familiarize yourself with the:
- Dimensions: Belt width and length are the most important initial factors to get right. If either is incorrect, then your system will be less productive and will encounter higher rates of wear and tear, meaning that you will need to replace belt products more often.
- Load Types: From raw material to boxed goods, you need your conveyor system to be safe for both workers and the loads themselves. Heavier or sharper loads will require more robust replacement belt materials, while any inclines will also need to be factored in. If you have elevated sections of your conveyor system, then rubber belts can keep loads in place, while belts with corrugated walls will ensure loads stay safely in place.
While these are the most important technical specifications of belt conveyor systems to get right, you will also need to factor in the environmental conditions and the type of conveyor system that is best for your setting, your sector, your team, and your future needs.
Conveyors & Conveyor Belts: Common Guidelines
Although there are endless options to address with your conveyor system, there are some common guidelines that are broken down in our range of downloadable conveyor belt selection guide brochures. These common guidelines include:
- Belt Conveyor System: Simple designs suitable for elevated and level workloads; this type of conveyor system can also be loaded from anywhere along the belt pathway.
- Roller Conveyor System: Although they lack the control of powered conveyor systems, roller belt conveyors are more environmentally friendly and low maintenance.
- Powered Roller Conveyors: With independently powered sections, a powered roller conveyor system is ideal for long horizontal distances. However, they are often less customizable than other conveyor systems due to their unique design.
- Overhead Conveyor System: Ideal for those workplaces where space needs to be fully optimized, an overhead conveyor system commonly makes use of a chain conveyor specification, making this type of conveyor ideal for transporting matching products that need to be stored and delivered sequentially. Maintenance of an overhead conveyor system will be required regularly, particularly when it comes to belt lubrication to ensure your products or raw material types are always moving.
When it comes to choosing the right conveyor system, you need to know the needs of your business and your own conveyor belt material specifications. Our free brochures give you immediate access to our conveyor belt selection guide and the detailed belt conveyor specification sheet you need for your system. Download your free conveyor guide now.