General Conveyor Series Overview
Fluent PH Series of Conveyors are engineered with industry leading 3D CAD software, manufactured with certified and trained employees and always verified to our required tight tolerances and standards. This series comes in standard and custom widths and lengths. Standard widths include 36″, 48″, 60″ & 72″ and lengths up to 200+ feet. The package handling conveyors can be shipped partially assembled but are typically delivered in sections that need to be welded or bolted together. This equipment can also be paired with Fluent Conveyor sort stations, platforms chutes and transitions.
The PH conveyor frame is made of 7, 10 and 11 gauge steel, MIG welded, sand blasted, painted and features industry leading components which include: belts, pulleys, optional return rollers and bearings from top manufacturers such as Nord, Van der Graaf, Dodge, Van Gorp, Precison Pulley (PPI), Goodyear, Fenner Dunlop and more.
This durable series of slider bed conveyors can be made with stainless or galvanized steel and be used for indoor (package handling) or outdoor applications (airport baggage handling). These conveyors are leveraged by companies like UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon, Ebay and more.
Standard Conveyor Widths
Fluent PH Series Specifications
- Pit OptionNo
- Nose Over OptionYes
- Horse Power Options1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 15
- Material ApplicationsLuggage, Packages
- Belt Options2 Ply Rubber Conveyor Belt, 3 Ply Rubber Conveyor Belt, 2 Ply PVC Conveyor Belt, 3 Ply PVC Conveyor Belt, Rough Top Conveyor Belt
- Safety OptionsE-Stops, Pull Cords, Dead Man Plate, Personal Safety System
- Control OptionsIntegrated Controls, Custom Controls
- Depth/Side Wall Options Options8" Side Walls, 12" Side Walls, 24" Side Walls, Custom Side Walls
- Miscellaneous OptionsVariable Speed Drive, Full Bottom Guards
- Other Paint Color OptionsFluent Gunmetal Grey, Red, Grey, Tan, Green, Blue, Yellow, Custom
Select Your Conveyor Color
Fluent Conveyors can offer any color required to meet your project specifications. Please let a Fluent Conveyors employee know the RAL number for the paint as well as the paint manufacturer (Sherwin-Williams, PPG, Valspar, Diamond Vogel etc.).