General Belt Overview
Fluent Conveyors offers top-of-the-line steel apron pan conveyor belts for widths ranging from 36 inch up to 120″ and everything in between. Apron pan belts are typically made to order with overlapping steel pans that are mounted on durable & heavy duty chains to meet the required specifications for each application. In order to minimize spillage, Fluent conveyors offers two options:
- Interlocking leak proof offset wings
- Extended inner chain bars
Fluent apron pan conveyor belts feature a cleaner discharge verses most conveyor belts and also require less service. This model offers 6″ pitch, 9″ pitch and 12″ pitch options with 3″, 4″ & 5″ hardened flat faced or single flange rollers.
Options on the apron pan conveyor belts include pin locking systems, angles cleats, heavy duty bars and additional impact pads for extreme loading zone requirements.
Apron Pan Conveyor Belts Widths
Apron Pan Conveyor Belts Specifications
- Materials Applications3-7 Plastic, Aluminum, Bagasse, Beets, Bio-Waste, Bulk Materials, C&D, Card-Stock, Coal, Concrete, Dirt (Earth), E-Waste, Ferrous, Foam, Glass, Grain, Gravel, Hay, HDPE, Iron Ore, LDPE, Medical Waste, Mixed Paper, MSW, Non-Ferrous, OCC, Paperboard, PET, Potatoes, Rubber, Single Stream, Stone, Stover, Textiles, Tires, Tissue Paper, Wood Products
- IndustriesAutomotive, Bio-Fuel, Cardboard (OCC) Recycling, Carpet Recycling, Construction & Demolition, E-Waste Recycling, Foundry, Glass Recycling, Manufacturing, Mining, Mixed Solid Waste (MSW), Package Handling, Paper Recycling, Plastics Recycling, Scrap Metal Recycling, Single Stream Recycling, Textile Recycling, Tire Recycling
- Belt Pitch Options12" Pitch, 6" Pitch, 9" Pitch
- Belt Thickness Options1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 3/16", 3/8", 5/16", 7/16"