General Belt Overview
Fluent Conveyors Z Pan conveyor belts are rugged, durable, well built and very effective. This style of conveyor belt is for the dirtiest and heaviest applications out there. The z pan has belt width options from 12 inches wide up to 120 inches wide with pan thicknesses: 3/16”, ¼”, 5/16” and 3/8”, 7/16” and ½” thick. You will find this type of belting used in businesses dealing with mixed solid waste, high volumes of single stream, concrete, coal, mining, foundries, construction and demolition and more.
Fluent Z Pan conveyor belts are almost maintenance free and extremely durable. The stability of the pans is never affected by the load. The steel pans are pulled by two chains located under the steel pans that protect the chain from the material being loaded.
- 6 Inch Pitch
- 9 Inch Pitch
- 12 Inch Pitch
Depending on the application specifications, Fluent Conveyors offers a couple different types
- Interlocking and offset wings that are welded to the pan and have a pin the connect the chain.
- Extended inner chain bars that have welded on options that attach to the pan.
**We specialize in custom belting for z pans that require specifications that fall outside the normal scope
Z Pan Conveyor Belts Widths
Z Pan Conveyor Belts Specifications
- Materials Applications3-7 Plastic, Aluminum, Bagasse, Beets, Bio-Waste, Bulk Materials, C&D, Card-Stock, Coal, Concrete, Dirt (Earth), E-Waste, Ferrous, Foam, Glass, Grain, Gravel, Hay, HDPE, Iron Ore, LDPE, Medical Waste, Mixed Paper, MSW, Non-Ferrous, OCC, Paperboard, PET, Potatoes, Rubber, Single Stream, Stone, Stover, Textiles, Tires, Tissue Paper, Wood Products
- IndustriesAutomotive, Bio-Fuel, Cardboard (OCC) Recycling, Carpet Recycling, Construction & Demolition, E-Waste Recycling, Foundry, Glass Recycling, Manufacturing, Mining, Mixed Solid Waste (MSW), Package Handling, Paper Recycling, Plastics Recycling, Scrap Metal Recycling, Single Stream Recycling, Textile Recycling, Tire Recycling
- Belt Pitch Options12" Pitch, 6" Pitch, 9" Pitch
- Belt Thickness Options1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 3/16", 3/8", 5/16", 7/16"